Start living a more mindful life now
I’m so pleased to tell you that my e-course all about finding joy and contentment through living mindfully, Be Here Now, is open for registration.
Through this course I will show you, with practical actions, how you can experience more meaning, contentment and happiness in your life by living more mindfully, being more aware of what’s going on in and around your life, and paying closer attention to how you feel and interact with the world.
Be Here Now starts on Monday 10 April and in the three-week course you will learn how to:
• Be kinder to yourself in your words and actions
• Have more positive and meaningful connections and relationships with family, friends and work colleagues
• Establish healthy boundaries with your use of digital devices and attitude towards social media
• Increase your enjoyment of your home and local environment
• Focus your time and energy on what you find fulfilling, rewarding and enjoyable
• Cope better with, and reduce, feelings of anxiety and stress
• Increase the contentment, meaning and joy you feel every day
You will also be able to connect in the private Facebook group for inspiration and support, and you get a complete e-book of the course at the end too.
You can find out more and register for Be Here Now here. If you’d like an accountability partner you can join with a friend and save money on the class fee. I would love you to join me and learn to live mindfully.
“The Be Here Now course has helped me make changes in my day to day life which is helping me cope better with stress. Gabrielle’s emails are easy to follow and enjoyable to read and convey her passion for the subject. It’s also been a good introduction to meditation. I’d recommend the course to anyone looking to live more mindfully.” Joanna