I help introverted women who feel overwhelmed by everything they have to and are expected to do, who feel like they're not in control of their own lives any more, to feel calm, free, confident and happy.
As an introvert and a lifelong overdoing people-pleaser myself I have spent years learning, experimenting and practising the teachings of positive psychology to discover how I could feel more relaxed, more in control and really enjoy my life in my own way.
It's because of this research and direct experience, along with training to become a certified life coach, that I'm able to empower you to feel calmer and confident in yourself, to feel in control and better able to cope, and to experience more joy and ease each day.
"I can’t thank you enough for the difference your course has made to my life already and I feel like I’ve only scratched the surface so far. Lots of people around me have been noticing the change in me. For the first time in a long while I’m feeling optimistic for the future."
– Beverley Dent
If you're fed up with feeling overwhelmed and not in charge of your own life, if you want to feel calmer, more joyful, less stressed and more in control, and you're ready to make changes, let's work together one to one to empower you to life your life as you want to.
Book a call and let's talk.
I've created a safe, supportive online space where you can find calm, confidence and community. In The Calm Mind Club you get live sessions, expert interviews, recordings, downloads, printables, resources and bonuses, as well as a community of like-minded women who really get how you feel.
Through my range of online courses I've helped more than 1,800 people to ditch the overwhelm and find more joy. Take a look at the Courses I’ve created to enable you to live the joyful life you want.
“Gabrielle has helped me to feel less alone and so warmly accepted. Everything she shares is supportive and practical not to mention inspiring! You feel as though you’re reading from and listening to someone who truly does understand.”
• I'm British but happened to have been born in the United States.
• I’ve lived in Maryland and Pittsburgh in the US, and Southampton, Leicester, Manchester, Oxford, London, Dorking and now the Brecon Beacons in the UK with my husband and little dog.
• I can’t bear cauliflower but love peanut butter and jam sandwiches
• My longest job was deputy editor of a children’s newspaper and the shortest was a night flipping burgers
• I ran my own stationery company and named it after my favourite fiction book – Anne of Green Gables by LM Montgomery
• I’m spookily good at remembering numbers but rubbish at remembering what I went upstairs for
• My idea of heaven is spending the day curled up reading a book with my pup and a cup of tea
• I don't like scary movies or gritty dramas but I'm a sucker for a quality rom-com
• I’m an introvert, an empath and an INFJ Myers-Briggs personality type
…reading for hours … walks in the woods with my husband and pooch … hearing my nieces and nephews laugh … tea and cake … starting a new notebook … sharing a meal with my friends … pottering around my veg beds … singing along to my favourite songs very loudly … the smell of freesias … Italy … feeling the sun on my face…
I'm a certified life and positive psychology coach having studied life coaching with the Beautiful You Life Coaching Academy and positive psychology coaching with the Wholebeing Institute. I have also studied mindfulness with the Centre for Mindfulness Research and Practice at Bangor University and I’ve completed the Brain Science and Wellness Education Program with the Neuroscience Academy.
“Gabrielle's deep knowledge of how we think and positive psychology is a breath of fresh air. Everything she shares is authentic, uplifting and genuinely helpful.”