I help caring, empathetic, big-hearted women feel calmer, more peaceful and experience more joy in their daily life, by tackling the causes of their overwhelm and empowering them to live the life they truly want…
As an introvert and a lifelong overdoing, people-pleaser myself I have spent years learning, experimenting and practising the teachings of positive psychology to discover how I could feel calmer, more in control and really enjoy my life in my own way.
It's because of this research and direct experience, along with training to become a certified life coach, that I'm able to empower you to feel calmer and trust in yourself, to feel in control and better able to cope, and to experience more joy and ease each day.
"I can’t thank you enough for the difference your course has made to my life already and I feel like I’ve only scratched the surface so far. Lots of people around me have been noticing the change in me. For the first time in a long while I’m feeling optimistic for the future."
– Beverley Dent
If you want to feel calmer, more joyful, less stressed and more in control, and you're ready to make changes, let's work together one to one to empower you to life your life as you want to.
Book a call and let's talk.
In The Calm Mind Club membership you get live sessions, expert interviews, recordings, downloads, printables, resources and bonuses, a community of like-minded women who really get how you feel and much more to support you to live a calmer, happier life.
Through my range of online courses and workshops I've helped more than 2,100 people to ditch the overwhelm and find more calm and joy in their daily life. Take a look at the Courses I’ve created to enable you to live the life you want.
I share episodes with inspiration, ideas and actions to empower you to swap your stress and overwhelm for peace and ease. Listen here or wherever you get your podcasts, like Apple Podcasts, iTunes and Stitcher.
“Gabrielle has helped me to feel less alone and so warmly accepted. Everything she shares is supportive and practical not to mention inspiring! You feel as though you’re reading from and listening to someone who truly does understand.”
• I'm British but happened to have been born in the United States.
• I’ve lived in Maryland and Pittsburgh in the US, and Southampton, Leicester, Manchester, Oxford, London, Dorking and now the Brecon Beacons in the UK with my husband and little dog.
• I can fingerspell and know a few words/phrases in British Sign Language
• I can’t bear cauliflower but love peanut butter and jam sandwiches
• My longest job was deputy editor of a children’s newspaper and the shortest was a night flipping burgers
• I ran my own stationery company and named it after my favourite fiction book – Anne of Green Gables by LM Montgomery
• I’m spookily good at remembering numbers but rubbish at remembering what I went upstairs for
• My idea of heaven is spending the day curled up reading a book with my pup and a cup of tea
• I don't like scary movies or gritty dramas but I'm a sucker for a quality rom-com
• I’m an introvert, an empath, an Obliger and an INFJ Myers-Briggs personality type
…reading for hours … walks in the woods with my husband and pooch … hearing my nieces and nephews laugh … tea and cake … starting a new notebook … sharing a meal with my friends … pottering around my veg beds … singing along to my favourite songs very loudly … the smell of freesias … Italy … feeling the sun on my face…
I'm a certified life and positive psychology coach having studied life coaching with the Beautiful You Life Coaching Academy and positive psychology coaching with the Wholebeing Institute. I have also studied mindfulness with the Centre for Mindfulness Research and Practice at Bangor University and I’ve completed the Brain Science and Wellness Education Program with the Neuroscience Academy.
As a lifelong learner with an endless curiosity I'm committed to ongoing personal and professional development.
“Gabrielle's deep knowledge of how we think and positive psychology is a breath of fresh air. Everything she shares is authentic, uplifting and genuinely helpful.”