Does this sound familiar?
- If someone reacts unexpectedly you worry it's because you did something wrong or upset them
- When something terrible happens in the world you're glued to the news, even though you getting more and more upset about the state of the world
- When you're with other people you get distracted wondering what they think of you
- When things are going well there's a nagging worry that something is bound to go wrong
- You worry that you won't be able to cope if something goes wrong in your life
If the above rings a bell you’re in the right place
Because here is where you'll find everything you need to help you to finally calm your busy, overthinking mind, feel more confident and in control, and start to enjoy life just as you've always wanted to. I've created resources including workbooks, recordings, blog posts and a podcast, along with online courses, The Calm Mind Club and the opportunity to work 1:1 to free you from the heavy burden of overthinking.
- You know that you spend more time worrying than you want to
- When you’re with family or friends you want to be really present rather than being stuck in your head
- You want to feel content with what you have rather than dissatisfied with your current lot
- You want to look forward to new experiences with excitement instead of fear
- You want to feel that whatever curveballs life throws up you will be able to cope
You, my overthinking worrier friend, are in the right place.
Welcome to my world
Having the same thoughts going round and round your head, feeling stuck in that cycle, is no fun and feels hard to break out of.
I get it, I've been there, a lot. I've spent way too much of my life being stuck in my head reliving past events and conversations, imagining a million possible scenarios in the future, feeling responsible for everyone, fretting over what other people are thinking, pretending I’m paying attention when really I’m in my head, wondering what if, what if, what if… and all the while the world carries on around me, without me fully participating within my own life.
It's exhausting and stressful. You don't want to feel like this, you don't want to get stuck in your head thinking a gazillion thoughts, you want to really live your life, enjoying it as everyone else seems to be doing. But it feels so hard to break that cycle.
It doesn’t have to be this way
And yet, my lovely, overthinking friend, I'm here to tell you that it is possible to break that cycle, to soothe those stresses and worries, to free yourself from being chained to your thoughts, and by doing so feel calmer, lighter, more confident and truly enjoy life.
That may sound like a bold claim and I say it with confidence. Because not only do I know it from my own experience but because those who have taken my courses, who are members of The Calm Mind Club, and my coaching clients have shared with me how much their lives have changed for the better. You can read what they think in their own words here.
“Everything Gabrielle shares is supportive and practical not to mention inspiring! You feel as though you’re reading from and listening to someone who truly does understand.“
You don’t have to struggle any more, here’s the help you've been looking for
- Join The Calm Mind Club – a welcoming, supportive online space where overthinkers find calm, confidence and community, click here to find out more and join
- Work with me 1:1 – through coaching we’ll work on your specific challenges and empower you to be free from overthinking and live the life you deserve and dream, find out more here
“I now feel like I am not alone, that there is someone out there who really understands what being an overthinker feels like and how it can impact on your life. Thanks Gabrielle, so much!”
You are not alone in how you feel.
Yes, you can get lost in overthinking and worry but you're not the only one who does it. There's nothing wrong with you, it doesn't make you weak or silly and, even if this is how it's always felt for you, this is not how it always needs to be.
You have the ability, the strength and the power within you to break the cycle of thoughts in your head, to throw off the pressing weight of thinking a million thoughts a minute, to free yourself from that trapped feeling of being chained to your thoughts and worries and busy mind.
You’re in the right place, I’m the support you’ve been looking for.
Click the links listed in the Support section above or ask me about how I can help you by clicking here.
”Gabrielle has the knowledge and know-how plus she’s been there and knows what we go through first hand. I can’t thank Gabrielle enough for what she’s done so far. It’s helped me in so many ways.”