Do these sound familiar?
- Your stress levels sky rocket any time there’s an unexpected change or something goes wrong
- You feel like everything’s out of your control
- You’re exhausted from not getting enough, quality sleep
- You’re irritable and grumpy, and then guilt-ridden for being that way
- You think everyone else is managing better than you
- You’re doubting you can cope
- You feel frazzled, overwhelmed and you can’t see it changing any time soon
- You want to feel more relaxed and at peace
- You want to be in the driving seat of your own life
- You want to trust in yourself and your inner strength
In Rooted, the course, you will discover what's going on inside of you (as well as outside) that's making you feel overwhelmed, stressed, irritable and exhausted, how to recognise your hidden stress symptoms, and why it's so important you don't ignore them.
You'll learn how to help yourself feel calmer in the moment and long-term, what you can do to feel more in control in an uncertain world, and how to build your confidence so you feel stronger and able to cope, whatever the world throws at you.
I’ve designed this course to do exactly what it says in its name, to help you feel:
- Rooted and strong
- Calm and peaceful
- Empowered and in control
- Confident that you can cope with whatever challenges come your way
It’s a self-study course which means that you can go at your own speed, there’s no falling behind because you have access to the complete course in its entirety and can choose the pace you want to work at.
I walk you through the course in a series of videos and workbooks (stored in the private online classroom), you’ll also have the audio files so you have the option to listen without watching.
- Strategies based in positive psychology so you can build your own toolbox to access peace in the moment as well as create a longer lasting feeling of calm
- Practical, doable ways to reclaim your power and put yourself back in the driving seat of your own life
- How to build your resiliency and confidence so you truly believe that you have the strength and resources to face challenges now and in the future
"I have taken a lot away which I will be putting into practice. Something happened where I started to stress. I ran through what you showed us and it made me feel calmer and in control over the situation." – Nicola
What you could do when you feel calm, in control and confident you can cope
- Sleep better, have more energy and fewer aches and pains
- Be more focused and able to concentrate
- Respond to changes or bad news with calm and consideration
- Have a wider perspective so you can see a way forward when things get tricky
- Trust in yourself and your inner strength
- Relax, feel at peace and enjoy your time with the people you care about
- Be more patient, creative and come up with solutions to problems
- Feel healthier, stronger and less stressed
Can this course really help me?
If you're wondering how this course can really do what I say it will when it's at such a low price – I'm purposefully charging this amount to make it as accessible as I can for as many people as I can.
I've packed real, actionable, valuable, makes-a-big-difference-to-your-life goodness into this course and I know that if you put these strategies and tools into practice you (and those around you) will feel and see the difference.
“Gabrielle’s skilled, supportive, positive, non-judgmental approach helped me to build my resilience for the future.” – Paula
This is an instant access course which means that as soon as you purchase you get access to the entire course.
Bonus 1 – the digital mental health first aid kit – will also be available to you immediately on signing up to the course, you'll be sent a link to access it.
Bonus 2 – the Calm, Confident & In Control notebook – will be sent out to you within a few days and arrive as soon as the postal system delivers it you!
The course is stored in a secure, private, online classroom so you need a computer, tablet or smartphone to watch or listen to the videos and download the workbook PDFs.
As soon as you purchase Rooted you'll have instant access to the whole course in the private classroom where you’ll find the videos, audios and workbooks available to you. It's a self-study course so you can go at your own pace.
Yes! You can take this self-study course at your own pace. There is no timetable, no pressure and no falling behind.
A bit about me
I help introverted women who feel overwhelmed by everything they have to and are expected to do, who feel like they're not in control of their own lives any more, to feel calm, present, confident and, ultimately, happier.
As an introvert and a lifelong overdoing people-pleaser myself I have spent years learning, experimenting and practising the teachings of positive psychology to discover how I could feel more relaxed and present, more in control and really enjoy my life in my own way.
It's because of this research and direct experience, along with training to become a certified life coach, that I'm able to empower you to experience more joy and ease each day
"The practical element of it gave me concrete things to do and try and felt so manageable and weren't overwhelming." – Jennifer