Do these sound familiar?
- Your stress levels sky rocket any time there’s an unexpected change or something goes wrong
- You feel like everything’s out of your control
- You’re exhausted from not getting enough, quality sleep
- You’re irritable and grumpy, and then guilt-ridden for being that way
- You think everyone else is managing better than you
- You feel frazzled, overwhelmed and you can’t see it changing any time soon
- You want to feel more relaxed and at peace
- You want to be in the driving seat of your own life
- You want to feel confident you can deal with whatever's round the corner
- You want to trust in yourself and your inner strength
In Rooted the course, you will discover what's going on inside of you (as well as outside) that's making you feel overwhelmed, stressed, irritable and exhausted, how to recognise your hidden stress symptoms, and why it's so important you don't ignore them.
You'll learn how to help yourself feel calmer in the moment and long-term, what you can do to feel more in control in an uncertain world, and how to build your confidence so you feel stronger and able to cope, whatever the world throws at you.
"I enjoyed Rooted very much and it came at the perfect time as a few days later we went into a sudden full lockdown. But I was able to stay a lot calmer than I know I would have done before Rooted. I’ve used all of these ideas and they’ve been such a help."
– Ana Alicia
I’ve designed this course to do exactly what it says in its name, to help you feel:
- Rooted and strong
- Calm and peaceful
- Empowered and in control
- Confident that you can cope with whatever challenges come your way
It’s a self-study course which means that you can go at your own speed, there’s no falling behind because you have access to the complete course in its entirety and can choose the pace you want to work at.
I walk you through the course in a series of videos and workbooks (stored in the private online classroom), you’ll also have the audio files so you have the option to listen without watching.
- Strategies based in positive psychology so you can build your own toolbox to access peace in the moment as well as create a longer lasting feeling of calm
- Practical, doable ways to reclaim your power and put yourself back in the driving seat of your own life
- How to build your resiliency and confidence so you truly believe that you have the strength and resources to face challenges now and in the future
Every other month I hold 1:1 office hours and during that time you can message me through Voxer – a free walkie-talkie app that allows us to exchange voice and text messages – about anything that's come up for you in the course and I'll reply to you with a personalised response. Dates and times for the bi-monthly Voxer office hours, and how to join in, will be shared via email.
"Rooted gave me the time to think about what works for me. I have more practical strategies to help me feel calmer and more able to cope, and it will stand me in good stead going forward."
What is resiliency?
Resiliency isn't about being tough and hard, immovable in the face of difficulty, and it doesn't mean you're immune to upset or pain. Resiliency is about being able to adapt and respond when life gets stressful and things go wrong. It doesn't mean always being positive and having the solution, it means asking for help when you need it and allowing your feelings, whatever they are.
It’s as if you’re a tree who bends and sways in the storm – your experiences may change and shape you – but you don’t snap in two.
There's a lot about the systems in our world that don't work for us and changes need to be made to address the inequalities. Strengthening your own resiliency while these structures are tackled gives you the chance to feel better able to cope, with less overwhelm and more calm. When there is much out of our control this helps us to focus on the power we do have.
"I really love the course – the science behind what you share as well as the practical strategies to deal with how I'm feeling. I've been putting the exercises into practice and I'm recognising what works for me."
What you could do when you feel calm, in control and confident you can cope
- Sleep better, have more energy and fewer aches and pains
- Be more focused and able to concentrate
- Respond to changes or bad news with calm and consideration
- Have a wider perspective so you can see a way forward when things get tricky
- Trust in yourself and your inner strength
- Relax, feel at peace and enjoy your time with the people you care about
- Be more patient, creative and come up with solutions to problems
- Feel healthier, stronger and less stressed
If you work for the NHS click here
Can this course really help me?
If you're wondering how this course can really do what I say it will when it's at such a low price – I'm purposefully charging this amount to make it as accessible as I can for as many people as I can.
I've packed real, actionable, valuable, makes-a-big-difference-to-your-life goodness into this course and I know that if you put these strategies and tools into practice you (and those around you) will feel and see the difference.
“Thank you so much for Rooted, I found it so helpful. Your explanation of what happens in the brain when we get overwhelmed made so much sense to me. And I really enjoyed the session on control, the visual has really stuck with me.”
“Gabrielle’s skilled, supportive, positive, non-judgmental approach helped me to build my resilience for the future.”
As soon as you complete your purchase of this course you get access to Rooted in its entirety.
The course is stored in a secure, private, online classroom so you need a computer, tablet or smartphone to watch or listen to the videos and download the workbook PDFs.
As soon as you purchase Rooted you'll have instant access to the whole course in the private classroom where you’ll find the videos, audios and workbooks available to you. It's a self-study course so you can go at your own pace.
Yes! You can take this self-study course at your own pace. There is no timetable, no pressure and no falling behind.
A bit about me
I help caring, empathetic, big-hearted women who feel overwhelmed by everything they have to and are expected to do, who feel like they're not in control of their own lives any more, to feel calm, present, confident and, ultimately, happier.
As an empathetic introvert and lifelong overdoing people-pleaser myself I have spent years learning, experimenting and practising the teachings of positive psychology to discover how I could feel more relaxed and present, more in control and really enjoy my life in my own way.
It's because of this research and direct experience, along with training to become a certified life coach, that I'm able to empower you to experience more joy and ease each day
"The practical element of it gave me concrete things to do and try and felt so manageable and weren't overwhelming."