Thinking of becoming a coach?
- Your friends turn to you when they need help, advice and a sympathetic ear
- You want to make a difference and help people live their lives to the full
- You enjoy connecting with individuals one on one and having deep, heartfelt conversations
- You’re fascinated by self-development and want to continue your own growth while helping others on their journey
- While coaching is an unregulated profession you take the responsibility of being a coach seriously and want to be fully equipped with the skills and experience needed to coach with integrity
We’re on the same wavelength
I ticked all of these boxes when I was thinking of training to be a coach, and it’s why, after a LOT of research, I chose the Beautiful You Coaching Academy.
I had tried reading books about coaching, I took DIY online courses and yet I still didn’t feel remotely capable of being the kind of coach I wanted to be. I knew that any client I worked with needed, and deserved, to have a coach who had been properly trained. Who had been through the coaching experience themselves. Who had challenged themselves and who had undergone assessment to be sure they were ready and able to coach.
I wanted that for my future clients and I wanted it for myself too. I didn’t want to be faced with a situation where I felt ill equipped to support my client! I knew that I would always be learning and growing, that I wouldn’t have all the answers (newsflash: coaching isn’t about having the answers, it’s about helping your client to find the answers themselves), but I wanted to feel able to offer a safe, supportive environment for my client.
I found the coaching course I’d been searching for
So, I spent a long, long time searching for a course where I would learn coaching skills along with plenty of practice AND how to create a coaching business AND to be the kind of coach I wanted – caring, true to my values, and with integrity.
There was a coach I knew and respected who had been trained by BYCA and when I spoke with her I knew I’d found the right organisation for me – the perfect blend of coaching with heart and soul, and certification by the International Coaching Federation as an Approved Coach Education Provider.
I knew the course was a BIG commitment in terms of time and energy as well as financial and it was worth all of it.
What I loved about my coach training
Confidence in my skills
I learned the real nuts and bolts of coaching, the process, how to hold coaching conversations so you can be of the utmost support to your client. It’s only by learning these skills (and practical experience) that I felt confident I could hold a safe space for my clients.
It was pretty scary trying out my coaching skills but absolutely essential! The course can pair you with a buddy to practice with and you work with pro bono clients to really cement your training before working with paying clients. Getting practical experience of coaching with another human being is the only way you can truly learn how to coach.
The buddy system
You can be paired you up with another student to practice with and my buddy enhanced my experience of the course no end. We quickly became great friends and we still are several years later!
When I finally met the BYCA trainers and many of my fellow students in person at an Inspiration Day it felt like I already knew them because of the connections we had built online in the live calls and the Facebook group. Their warm support and encouragement is something I continue to value and appreciate.
I learned so much from the trainers and the training, not just about coaching but also about myself. By working on my own self-development I’m able to show up for and support my clients as best I can.
I knew from the start I wanted to become a Certified Coach and I’m proud that I went through all the work and assessment to be granted certification. And it means I get to support new students like you!
I was thrilled to be invited to speak on a panel at the London Inspiration Day in July 2019. It was such an honour to share my thoughts on perfectionism with all the BYCA trainers and students.
“I was looking for a BYCA coach and Gabrielle's personal brand seemed so authentic. Her values and work ethic came through and drew me in. I needed help to reveal my blocks and sticking points, my faith was waining and I needed to start trusting the journey again. From the first session I felt relaxed and able to be totally open.
This coaching has given me the patience and perspective I needed to move forward with positivity, purpose and passion. I'm not constantly people-pleasing and seeking external validation. Coaching with Gabrielle has made me feel stronger, more self-confident and I have become a lot more self-assured.”
My BYCA Coaching Affiliate Bonus
I am proud to be an affiliate for the Beautiful You Coaching Academy and to offer you a special bonus for signing up to the course with my affiliate code.
You will get a three-month coaching series with me for FREE when you sign up to the Beautiful You Life Coaching Course using my affiliate code (you write my full name in the code box when you sign up on the BYCA website, more details below).
Here’s what you get:
- Pre-coaching questionnaire
- 6 x 1hr coaching calls on Zoom (two weeks apart)
- Recordings of all coaching calls
- Email support throughout our coaching series
- Any relevant resources
This coaching series is exclusive to BYCA trainees and as I’m a Certified Coach it meets part of the criteria for you to become certified yourself (find out about the course here).
What you need to know:
- The bonus I offer is completely free to you. As an affiliate I will get a financial kickback from BYCA for each person who signs up with my affiliate code – this is how I’m able to offer you such a generous bonus.
- We can start our coaching together any time after the refund period has passed (usually about one month after the course begins) and wait until near the end of the course or when you’ve finished if you’d prefer.
- As I’m a BYCA Certified Coach this coaching series with me will count towards your certification if you want to become a Certified Coach.
- To qualify for this bonus you need to enter my full name – Gabrielle Treanor – in the code box on the BYCA course registration form, see the graphic below.
If you enter my name in any other area than the one instructed, (which is the code field at your enrolment stage – please see the graphic), or not at all at the exact time of your enrolment, you will not be able to receive my affiliate offerings. This is not something that can be amended at a later time and so please be careful at your sign up stage to do this as I want to be able to support you on your coaching journey!
I know you won’t make the decision to invest in coaching lightly so if you have any questions or want to know more about my experience with the course send me an email at [email protected] and we can have a chat.